Beschreibung aus dem AppStore
Jim Hawkins has become an upstanding adventurous young man, attentive to those around him. Imagine his surprise when, one morning, he sees a parrot enter his bedroom window : none other than Captain Flint, Long John's own companion. The bird brings him a message from his master. In the message the old pirate announces that he has buried a marvelous treasure on the secret isle where he retired : Emerald Island. Jim is going to have to hurry though. Pirates, old enemies of Long John, are on his trail.
- Retina HD graphics on iPhone 4
- A thrilling quest: Set out in search of the incredible treasure. The sequel of R.L. Stevenson's adventure: A tale that has fascinated millions of readers for years!
- A varied, exotic environment. Highly coloured and detalied graphics to give you a real taste for travel.
- A treasure trail: Danger at every turn, to keep you in suspense for hours.
- A innovative game system: An interactive inventory using object combinations and a new system of knot puzzles.
- Dozens of fascinating enigmas: Resolve them or never reach the treasure.
- Videos, voices and texts in english, french, german, spanish and italian languages
If you need some help in the game, you can watch our video walkthrough on our website :
* Destination: Treasure Island is very large application - more like a movie than a song or album - download and syncing can be longer. It's possible for the downloading/syncing to pause for up 10 minutes
* Because of the large size, it's preferable to download on you computer using iTunes, and then sync with your iPhone. Downloading directly to your device is possible via a wifi connection, but download times are longer.
* Because of the way iOS install apps, you will need to have about 1 Gigabyte of free space to install the game. Once it's installed you can use the extra space again.
* We cannot answer to reviews on iTunes, feel free to contact us directly if you have any question.
* Please visit our site and forum below for additional information.