Come to Pucca Pop and enjoy the great puzzle game.
Beschreibung aus dem AppStore
International hit character Pucca is now on I-phone Application.
We invite you to the deliriously wonderful love puzzle Pucca and Garu will create.
The world’s best cartoon character Pucca meets with a Puzzle
Enjoy the one and only Pucca and the Puzzle.
********* Pucca pop features ***********
1. You can enjoy adorable Pucca and Garu’s love story in a puzzle.
2. This is a finger drawing puzzle. Therefore, someone who doesn’t know how to play games can also easily learn.
3. Blow your stress away by blasting bombs and blocks.
4.Regular bomb/ cross bomb/ super bomb/ time bomb can be used to relish a game even more.
5. There are 5 levels. You can enjoy 10 stages per a level. Total of 50 stages
6. You can enjoy a different puzzle game at the fight with the boss
7. You can register the best score in the endless mode. Try becoming a number one!
8. Several obstacles add a spice to the game.
****** Game instruction *******
* You can draw consecutive four blocks at a block-less empty space. ( a shape doesn’t matter)
* Consecutive blocks and Regular blocks touching them will pop all together when finished with the drawing
* If you don’t draw four blocks consecutively, then a block or blocks you have just drew turn into obstacles
***** Types of blocks ******
* Regular block
* Unbreakable block
* A block that needs to be bombed twice to pop
* A block that needs to be bombed three times to pop
***** Types of bombs ******
* Regular bomb
* A bomb that explodes in cross shape
* Super bomb with a wide range of explosion
* Self detonated time bomb
***** Fight with the boss ******
Pucca at the screen corner should be popped to end this mode
****** Items ********
These items obstruct the game.
You should avoid popping them
Cloud item – Screen view is blocked by clouds
Rearrangement item – this item rearranges blocks
Vibration Item – it disturbs your game momentarily with a vibration
News & Artikel zu “A PUCCA POP”
Preisreduzierung 04.09.14 um 10:47h | Universal
Preview 01.11.11 um 09:10h | Universal